The first set of our Eid Gift Guides is finally here! Kicking it off with simple one for Islamic Toys and Books. This is a great starting list for kids 2-7!
If you're not signed up to our mailing list, sign up using the form below to receive all of our Ramadan-Eid gift guides straight to your inbox, plus a 10% Welcome Promo Code!
1. Eid Countdown Craft Kit - $55 CAD, on their website
We love activity crates, so as soon as I saw this Eid Countdown Craft Kit I knew I had to purchase it! The full size kit is now sold out, but here is the mini version! And just in time for Eid there is the Brighten up your Eid parcel and The Eid Box! We've been working through the Full Size Eid countdown box, and so far I think it's a great kit for ages 6 and up.
2. Arabic Alphabet Puzzle Mat - $16, on amazon
A great classic item for learning Arabic letters. I suggest for ages 6 and up since it does have small removable parts.
3. Arabic Letter Puzzle Board - $39.97, Amazon
Another great learning tool for Arabic letters.
4. Arabic Spell and Learn Puzzle - $59, Amazon
This set is about spelling and recognizing Arabic words (and I think adults can use it too!)
5. Imam Adam Doll and Book - $29.99, Siraj Store
I was intrigued when I saw this book and doll combo! Especially that it is a little more boy-friendly. We don't have this, but it's on our list!
6. Little Maysoor Zakariyyah Plush Doll - $19.99, Amazon
Super cute for ages 2-6! Love the girl version too!
7. Zair Zabr Play Qur'an Activity Book - $24.99, Siraj Store
How cool is this board book? It's so fun, simple and educational!
8. Salam Alaikum - Harris J - $9.98, Amazon
Limited stock on this book with this new discounted price! It's a fun easy book with a great message and a must have if your kids love the song.
9. Ilyas and Duck & the Fantastic Festival of Eid-ul-Fitr - $21.95 hardcover, Amazon
We've had this book since my son was two, and five years later he still loves it! I love that it mentions other holidays to show that Eid is a holiday like any other faith group. The duck character is cute and the animation has funny little parts in it that my son has noticed as he got older! I'm adding A Zakat Tale which is the newest book.
10. Rashad's Ramadan and Eid - $6.95, Amazon
An easy to read book for young kids with beautiful illustration. It includes Ramadan and Eid which I love.
11. Eid Loot Bags - various stores!
Enjoyed this post? Sign up using the form above to receive all of our Ramadan-Eid gift guides straight to your inbox, plus a 10% Welcome Promo Code!